As part of this position you will oversee current and future customer journey related activities and be involved in customer campaign analysis and optimization. The position will require you to proactively drive new initiatives on a team level – including:
Customer journey analysis – initiating deep analysis on strategies and campaigns based on cluster analysis segmentation.
Giving recommendations on existing customer journey related activities and propose changes.
Ad hoc analysis – translating data into valuable business insights and action items, and making recommendations across the board.
Analysis based on Google Analytics data.
Visualization - reflecting and displaying relevant data by visually designed dashboards.
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, the candidate must have the following:
· 2-3 years’ experience as a Data Analyst
· Working with BI visualization tools such as Sisense, Tableau etc.
· Deep understanding of SQL and Data structure. Familiarity with Google Big query – an advantage
· Strong analytical problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
· Experience in customer journey analysis
· BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management/ Information Systems or other relevant degree
· Experience working with Optimove
Experience in Google Analytics