An experienced financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, financial reporting and development of internal control policies and procedures. Reporting to the CFO in regards to all financial and accounting activities. Overseeing financial department staff in day-to-day operations.
· Manage all accounting operations including, A/R, A/P, GL
· Prepare monthly financial statements
· Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting (financial statements, tax annual reports)
· Support month-end and year-end close process
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
· Develop business processes and accounting policies to maintain internal controls
· Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
· Manage a finance team of 2-3 bookkeepers.
· Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
· Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
· Proven working experience as a Financial controller
· 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
· Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting (CPA)
· Thorough knowledge of International accounting principles and procedures
· Understanding of data privacy standards.
· Leadership skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Fluent English
***Job Location is Sofia, Bulgaria