Our BI Team seeks a proactive, solution-oriented, outside-the-box thinker with heaps of Analytics experience, and a distinct passion for teaching and guiding teams.
Have a passion for understanding the story behind data and numbers to propose new business ideas? Equally passionate about guiding and supervising teams and facilitating professional growth? Come work with us.
You’ll be leveraging data sources to understand our product in depth; identify areas of opportunity, and execute new projects to drive growth and engagement - while providing hands-on professional supervision and guidance to teammates and encouraging their professional development.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Professional guidance of teammates;
- Being the focal point for any professional questions or needs of the team.
- Encouraging team members to initiate ideas and develop professionally (teaching best practices, statistical methods etc.).
- Using technical and data visualization skills to understand and explain how people interact with our product (reports, dashboards, and metrics).
- Analyzing data to proactively identify opportunities and make informed business suggestions.
- 5+ years of experience working in Analytics
- BI visualization tools such as Sisense, Tableau etc.
- Deep understanding of SQL and Data structure.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical tools and models.
- BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management/ Information Systems or other relevant degrees.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Experience working with BigQuery
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Experience in leading processes