As the English content writer of a fast-expanding online gaming company, you will work across all departments in a super dynamic and interesting role, while being responsible for all written external (and often internal) communication.
Roles & Responsibilities
A part of the company’s Marketing Team, you will be the point of contact for ‘everything content’, providing a dynamic array of services to the various departments and utilizing Drupal (CMS). In this capacity, your role will include some of the following:
- Website copies - you will, from time to time, revise, update, write and/or redraft copy for the company’s various brands (both B2C and B2B).
- CRM Marketing - you will be writingdaily and weekly marketing emails, pop-ups, and SMS texts; review pre-existing marketing and system emails; draft monthly newsletters, and write social media posts.
- Acquisition Marketing - you’ll be assisting our Acquisition Team with PPC Google Ads, SEM, acquisition marketing campaigns, monthly newsletters, and site updates.
- Product - working closely with our game designers and in-house gaming studio, you will be drafting and revising Game Help Pages & micro-copies for new and existing games; providing B2B website content about these games, and assisting the Product Team with product-related system pop-ups.
- Corporate - you will be assisting senior management and HR with various internal and external content related projects
- Translations- being the point of contact for all things content, you will be working with 3rd parties on translations and localisation of digital and offline assets.
- At least 4 years of proven content writing experience
- Marketing and/ or gaming industry experience - Advantage
- Drupal or Wordpress experience - Advantage