The BI department specializes in analysts & BI developers that build and analyze data models across the board such as customer behavior, product usage, marketing, finance and more using top notch technologies such as Tableau, Sisense, BigQuery, Optimove and Rivery (among others). The team works together with all our other departments, providing solutions to optimize performance and assist with management planning, decisions, and strategies.
As our BI Professional Lead you’ll be leveraging data sources to understand our product in depth; identify areas of opportunity, and execute new projects to drive growth and engagement - while providing hands-on professional supervision and guidance to teammates and encouraging their professional development.
- -Professional guidance of teammates;
- -Being the focal point for any questions or needs of the team.
- -Encouraging team members to initiate ideas and develop their skills (teaching best practices, statistical methods etc.)
- -Using technical and data visualization skills to understand and explain how people interact with our product (reports, dashboards, and metrics).
- -Analyzing data to proactively identify opportunities and make informed business suggestions.
★Perks & Benefits★
★ We always work with the most innovative technologies★ No matter what or when, we are always ahead of the game!
★Our creativity and technology come together★Our employees are the architects of our products
★35% of promotion opportunities within the last 2 years★
★Amazing people & vibes★
★ We have a massive Simon game at the entry of our offices ★
★ We also have a climbing wall at our offices! ★
Come on, we are waiting to meet you:)
- -3+ years of experience working in Analytics
- -BI visualization tools such as Sisense, Tableau etc
- -Deep understanding of SQL and Data structure
- -Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models
- -BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management/ Information Systems or other relevant degree
- -Experience working with BigQuery
- -Experience in Google Analytics
- -Experience in leading processes