You’ll be leveraging data sources to understand our product in depth; identify areas of opportunity, and execute new projects to drive growth and engagement - while providing hands-on professional supervision and guidance to teammates and encouraging their professional development.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Professional guidance of teammates;
- Being the focal point for any professional questions or needs of the team.
- Encouraging team members to initiate ideas and develop professionally (teaching best practices, statistical methods etc.).
- Using technical and data visualization skills to understand and explain how people interact with our product (reports, dashboards, and metrics).
- Analyzing data to proactively identify opportunities and make informed business suggestions.
- 5+ years of experience working in Analytics
- BI visualization tools such as Sisense, Tableau etc.
- Deep understanding of SQL and Data structure.
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models.
- BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management/ Information Systems or other relevant degree.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working with BigQuery
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Experience in leading processes