The BI department specializes in analysts & BI developers that build and analyze data models across the board such as customer behavior, product usage, marketing, finance and more using top notch technologies such as Tableau, Sisense, BigQuery, Optimove and Rivery (among others). The team works together with all our other departments, providing solutions to optimize performance and assist with management planning, decisions, and strategies.
We are looking for a savvy BI developer to join our growing team of analytics experts. The candidate filling this position will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data analytics platform and data pipeline architectures
-Create and maintain optimal data flow and data pipeline in our analytics platform.
-Gathering users’ requirements, designing a mock-up and creating dashboards using BI tools.
- -Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Rivery and Google Big Query technologies.
- -Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- -Work with stakeholders including the Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- -Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
★Perks & Benefits★
★ We always work with the most innovative technologies★ No matter what or when, we are always ahead of the game!
★Our creativity and technology come together★Our employees are the architects of our products
★35% of promotion opportunities within the last 2 years★
★Amazing people & vibes★
★ We have a massive Simon game at the entry of our offices ★
★ We also have a climbing wall at our offices! ★
Come on, we are waiting to meet you:)
- -An experienced ETL developer who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from scratch
- -A BI developer that will support our data analysts on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects
- -2-4 + years of experience in a BI developer role
- -B.A in Computer Sciences/ Industrial engineering - Information Systems.
- -Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL).
- -Experience with Building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- -Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles. Familiarity with Google Big query – advantage.
- -A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- -Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks. Familiarity with Rivery or Talend advantage.
- -Experience with BI visualization software.
- Experience working with Tableau – advantage.