NetoMedia is seeking an experienced Senior Devops Engineer for a rapidly growing team.
As a Devops Engineer you will have the opportunity to build, implement and operate NetoMedia cloud infrastructure, define secured architecture, automate processes activities
· Design and develop tools for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) on our Cloud-based production systems
· Writing automation, deployment and maintenance scripts
· Deliver solutions, architectures and automation to NetoMedia Application
· Implement POC to demonstrate the efficiency of application development solutions.
· Represent in design reviews and work cross-functionally with various team to meet Devops operational readiness
· Work closely with architects, developers, IT Engineering and QA automation to provide guidance and mentor them as necessary
· Design and manage different monitoring and observability tools for troubleshooting and resolving production issues
· 3+ years of relevant DevOps work experience in Production environments
· At least 3 years’ experience with Linux OS
· At least 3 years' experience with AWS/GCP
· At least 3 years' experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.
· In-depth understanding of cloud environments, and networking
· Experience with IAC tools (Terraform)
· Experience building CI/CD processes with tools like Jenkins, CircleCI
· Experience with configuration management and automation tools like Ansible
· Experience with Docker
· Advanced Bash/Python scripting capabilities.