We are looking for a QA Engineer to join a growing team. The
QA team is responsible for planning and execution of tests of games, web clients, APIs, back
office systems, and interconnectivity of components - in a variety of Platforms.
- Plan and test new features based on product specifications.
- Write and Review Gherkin Test cases with xRay
- Build QA clusters with different app versions using Kubernetes
- Investigate bugs and trace logs in logz.io
- Participate in a Scrum team having all corresponding ceremonies
- Execute Test Runs at the end of each Sprint
- Report, Verify and Manage bugs using Jira
- Keep QA documentation up to date in Confluence.
- At least 2+ years of experience in manual testing - a must
- Experience in web / mobile testing and client-server-based architectures - a must
- Experience in API testing - a must
- Experience in querying databases like MySQL - a must
- Experience in managing development processes with Jira or other process management tools - advantage
- Experience working in an Agile environment - advantage
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies
- Be a team player, methodological and organized.